1. We were surrounded by the dolorous sight at the funeral.
2. This question is out of my domain.
3. The dome of the church can be seen in the distance.
(C) rounded roof
4. Although his legal domicile was in New York city, his work kept him from his residence for many years.
5. The loafer has taken to dope.
(A) drug; narcotic
6. Sometimes dormant talents in our friends surprise us.
7. In his dotage, he told us long tales of events in his childhood.
8. The mother couldn't help doting on her only child.
(B) lavishing love on
9. The story of the doughty pioneer has been filmed time and again.
10. The curtain was fully doused