1. We received the guest with a cordial welcome.
2. He is interested only in corporeal matters.
3. The corpulent man resolved to reduce.
(A) fat; obese
4. A satire should expose nothing but what is corrigible.
5. Rust has corroded the steel rails.
(C) worn away
6. Cosmic forces produce stars and meteors.
7. A real philosopher usually has a thoroughly cosmopolitan outlook on life.
8. Go and counsel him to wait for a more propitious occasion.
9. Nature has given the Indian a hard and stern countenance.
10. He was arrested for using counterfeit money.
(A) bona fide