1. His performance was seldom consonant with his very real ability.
2. We frequently judge people by the company with whom they consort.
3. A traffic sign should be conspicuous.
4. Events seemed to be conspiring to bring about his downfall.
5. Ursa Major is the most conspicuous of the constellations in the northern sky.
(D) groups of stars
6. The lightning threw the boy into consternation.
7. Flour, liquid, salt, and yeast are constituents of bread.
(A) components ; ingredients
8. If I construe your remarks correctly, you disagree with the theory already advanced.
9. The difficult allegro passages displayed her consummate skill.
10. Enthusiasm is often contagious.