1. Radio City Music Hall has a colossal stage.
2. He is a colt in his field.
(A) old hand
3. The man lay in a coma for five hours.
4. Combustible materials should be stored away from open fire.
5. He would rather have a comely wife than a rich one.
6. A spirit of comity should exist among nations.
(D) courtesy; goodwill
7. Your reward will be commensurate with your effort.
(A) equal in extent to
(B) contrary to
(C) different from
(D) commemorable to
8. We commiserate with him on his recent bereavement.
(A) feel sympathy
9. The found their hotel room commodious.
10. The city was in commotion during the electric blackout.