1.It is said that our TV programs are designed to cater to low taste.
2. According to Aristotle, poetry served as catharsis.
3. The critic's caustic remarks angered the unlucky actors who were the subjects of his sarcasm.
4. Some people don't like his cavalier attitude.
5. He ceded his stock holdings to his children.
(C) kept back
6. Celerity is the soul of warfare.
7. We enjoyed the celestial music from the angelic choir.
8. He was censured for his misconduct.
9. The workers threatened a cessation of all activities if their demands were not met.
10. His refusal to go with us filled us with chagrin.