1.We all enjoyed the melody with beautiful cadence.
2. It is difficult to cajole such a stubborn person into consent.
3. The manager is a man of caliber.
4. Only a callous person like him could see suffering without trying to relieve it.
5. They camouflaged the ship by painting it gray.
6. A candid assessment is sometimes offensive.
(A) frank; sincere
7. Boswell accepted Johnson's pats and insults with canine fidelity.
8. Money, when corruptly used, can be a canker.
9. You are dealing with a canny businessman
10. The candidate was canting brotherly love.
(A) talking insincerely about